Alright alright alright alright – a bit of a status update again. People like lists, right? Lemme just list it and spread the items over 30 pages for extra ad exposure.
· I’ve hit a milestone in acquiring hardware – lighting, audio equipment (board, multiple mics, headphone amplifier, largely everything required for group setting is in a pile on the floor in Gorilla City. The real work will now turn towards configuring it all to work together (which will be a first for me, jump for fucking joy
· The next goal is going to be building a new desktop, as the current one doesn’t seem capable of keeping pace with the quality milestone I want to hit consistently (1080p 60FPS). The current system is a bit long in the tooth at this point and will need to be stepped up – likely around tax time. Keeping a consistent 720p 60FPS is OK for now.
· The majority of daily shitposting is still being handled via Instagram, which trickles down to Twitter/Facebook/Discord. I’m still looking for more ideas to actively show off on social media so expect this to grow in the future as I try to make myself a bit more…eh…comfortable
· Circling back around to the first part, I’m really looking forward to being able to bring other people in during streams – there are a ton of people and ideas that will be fun to exploit and I can’t wait to roll that out in the coming weeks
· Last thing – and this is more of a personal note – I’ve been kind of in my own head (in a bad way) as of late and need to reprioritize what I’m doing in my personal life. That majorly includes what I spend my time doing and how much I take care of myself. I’m overdue to make some significant changes – and I don’t think there’s anybody who would disagree that I show, quite often, some wreckless fucking behavior that I’ve somehow managed to get away with over the years. I’ll deny it at every turn, but I know what’s up. and I think it would be best to keep it real from now on.
R.I.P. for my downstairs neighbor putting up with audio tests at 3AM